1. ZHUANG Yingyi, CHEN Jianping. (2017) Chapter 16 News Discourse and the Construction of Social Reality: A Comparative Critical Discourse Analysis of News Reports from Mainstream Newspapers in China and the U.S.. In Society, Culture, Identity and Discourse Construction: New Explorations in Chinese Sociolinguistics. Beijing: People’s Publishing House.
2. ZHUANG Yingyi. (2013) Metaphors and the Construction of a Hallucinatory Realistic Story World: A Case Study of Mo Yan’s Autumn Water (秋水) and Its Translation. International Journal of Arts & Sciences, 6(2): 435-453.
3. ZHUANG Yingyi. (2011) Pragmatic Analysis of Direct Objection and Its Oppositional Response in Thunderstorm. Journal of Qiqihar Junior Teachers' College, 5: 63-65.
1. ZHUANG Yingyi (2015, May) “Grassroots” Translators as Creators: A Case Study of Three Chinese Translation Versions of Raymond Carver’s Cathedral. Paper presented at the International Conference – “Literary Translation as Creation”, the University of Avignon, Avignon, France.
2. ZHUANG Yingyi (2014, December) The Discursive Construction and Reconstruction of “Us” and “Them” in News Coverage and Translation. Paper presented at the International Conference – “Pragmatics and Translation”, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, Guangzhou.
3. ZHUANG Yingyi (2014, August) Teaching Online and Offline: A Case Study on the Application of a Computer-aided, Discovery-driven Model of Translator Training in CityU’s Undergraduate Course of ‘Practical Translation’. Paper presented at the International Conference – “Translation Education Computer-Aided Teaching of Translation: Theory, Practice and New Technologies”, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
4. ZHUANG Yingyi. (2014, May) The Discursive Construction and Reconstruction of Us and Them: A Corpus-based Study of News Translation between East and West. Paper presented at the International Conference – “Translation and Comparative Cultural Studies: East-West in Dialogue”, University of London, London, United Kingdom.
5. ZHUANG Yingyi. (2014, January) Exploring Discursive Performativity – A Corpus-based Study of News Coverage and Translation. Paper presented at the Colloquium “Performativity and Translation”, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong.
6. ZHUANG Yingyi. (2013, May) The Construction of a Hallucinatory Realistic World: Analysis of Metaphors in Mo Yan’s Autumn Water (秋水) and Its Translation from the Cognitive Conceptual Perspective. Paper presented at the 2013 International Journal of Arts & Sciences (IJAS) Conference, Harvard University, Boston, United States.