1. [2017， tr.] The Little Paris Book Shop (《小小巴黎书店》). Beijing: CITIC Publishing House (中信出版社).
2. [2013，tr.] The Shawshank Redemption《肖申克的救赎》（Frank Darabont's screenplay based on Stephen King's Novella. Co-translated with Murong Xuecun. Hunan People's Publishing House (湖南人民出版社).
3.  HKUST: Memories and Memoirs. 《科大情》Hong Kong: Wisdom Publications, 2008.
4.  Bin Laden-the World's Most Dangerous Terrorists. 《本·拉登》 Co-authored with Wang Wei and Gong Jia. Changchun: Changchun Publication House.
1. "Legal Translation: Cultural Aspect.” Chan Sin-wai (ed.) An Encyclopedia of Practical Translation and Interpreting. September 2017. The Chinese University Press.
1. "Legal Translation and Cultural Transfer: A Framework for Translating the Common Law into Chinese in Hong Kong". Co-authored with Sin King-kui. International Journal for the Semiotics of Law/Revue Internationale De Semiotique Juridique. Volume 26, pp. 1-14, 2012.Springer: Netherland. (1st author). [EJLS Listed]
2. "The Nature and Strategy of Legal Translation". Translation Quarterly. No. 65, 2012: Hong Kong. [AHCI Listed]
3. "Toward a Clarification of the Concept of Cultural Transfer In Legal Translation". Co-authored with Sin King-kui. International Journal of Law, Language & Discourse. Volume 1, pp. 66-100, 2012. International Journal of Law, Language & Discourse Press: Hong Kong. (1st author). [SSCI Listed]
4. "The Concept of Legal Culture in Legal Translation: Deconstruction and Reconstruction". Translation Quarterly. No.58, pp.27-50, 2012: Hong Kong. [AHCI Listed]
5. "Cultural Transfer in Legal Translation: A Case Study of Translating the Common Law into Chinese in Hong Kong". Studies of Translation and Interpretation. Volume 13, 2010: Taipei. [AHCI Listed]
6. "Legal Transplant and Cultural Transfer: the Legal Translation in Hong Kong" Across Languages and Cultures: A multidisciplinary Journal for Translation and Interpretation Studies. Volume 11, Issue 1, pp. 83-91. April 2010: Budapest.[SSCI Listed)
7. "An Inquiry into the Ambiguity in Advertising English". Co-authored with Shouman Zhong. Shandong Foreign Languages. Volume 80, pp.23-26, 2000: Jinan. [CASS Listed]
1. [2010:2， tr.] “Blind Love (《盲愛》)” (Translation of V.S.Pritchett's novel).Co-translated with Rui Li. Translations (譯林). , 2010:2. Nanjing: Yilin Publishing House (譯林出版社).
1. "Translation of the Great Qing Legal Code". Paper presented at The Seventh Biennial Conference of the American Translation and Interpreting Studies Association (ATISA) ,“Where Theory and Practice Meet", New York University, 3-5 April, 2014.
2. "Legal Translation and Cultural Transfer: A Framework". Paper presented at the 19th European Symposium on Languages for Special Purposes, "Languages for Special Purposes in a Multilingual, Transcultural World“, Centre for Translation Studies, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria", 8 -10 July 2013.
3.“Toward a Classification of the Concept of Cultural Transfer in Legal Translation". Paper presented at the International Conference on Law, Translation and Culture. China University of Political Science and Law, Beijing, China, 5-6 August, 2011.
4.“Linguistic Transformation and Metamorphism in Cultural Transfer: On the Translation of Film Titles in Hong Kong". Paper presented at International Conference on Translation & Interpretation Education Development. Imperial College London, London, 28th June to 1st July, 2011.
5.“Cultural Transfer in Legal Translation: A Case Study of Translating the Common Law into Chinese in Hong Kong". Published in Proceedings of the14th International Symposium on Interpretation and Translation Teaching. Graduate Institute of Translation & Interpretation, National Taiwan Normal University, December, 2009. pp.109-128.
6.“The Concept of Legal Culture in Legal Translation: Deconstruction and Reconstruction". Paper presented at The 4th Cross-Strait Translation Forum. The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, November, 2008.
7.“Building conceptual mechanisms for legislative translation". Paper presented at The XVIII FIT World Congress. Shanghai, China, August 2008.
8.“On the Translation of Film Titles in Hong Kong". Paper presented at The Second International Conference on Dubbing and Subtitling in a World Context. The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, December, 2007.
9.“Cultural Transfer in Legal Translation: A Case of Hong Kong". Paper presented at the Annual Conference of Canadian Association for Translation Studies. University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada, May, 2002.