1. “Ordinary Meaningful Lives,” International Philosophical Quarterly 58, no.1 (March 2018): 79-91.
1. Review of What Can Philosophy Contribute to Ethics? by James Griffin, Philosophical Quarterly 68 , no. 271 (2018): 429-432.
2. Review of The Variety of Values: Essays on Morality, Meaning, and Love by Susan Wolf, Philosophical Quarterly 68, no. 270 (2018): 209-212.
3. Review of What is the Good Life? by Luc Ferry, Dialogue: Canadian Philosophical Review 55, no. 3 (2016): 570-574.
4. Review of Secularism, Identity, and Enchantment, by Akeel Bilgrami, Political Theology 16, no. 5 (2015): 485-487.
5. Review of The New Religious Intolerance: Overcoming the Politics of Fear in an Anxious Age, by Martha C. Nussbaum, Religion & Human Rights: An International Journal 9, no. 2-3 (2014): 227 –230.
1. “Meaning in Life and Narrative" at the 3rd Conference on Contemporary Philosophy in East Asia, held at Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea (August, 2016)
2. “The Place of Contemplation in the Revival of Virtue Ethics" at the Kyoto Conference on Coleridge and Contemplation, held at Kyoto Notre Dame University, Kyoto, Japan (March, 2015)
3. “The Difference ‘Meaning’ Makes: Wolf and Williams on Morality and the Good Life" at the Happiness and the Virtues Conference, held at Viterbo University, La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA (April, 2014)
4. “The ‘Inarticulacy' of Modern Moral Philosophy? Charles Taylor and Alasdair MacIntyre on Ethical Theory and Practice" at the International Society for MacIntyrean Enquiry 7th Annual Conference, held in Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA (July, 2013)
5. “Emotion, Interpretation, and Modern Moral Theory: Charles Taylor on Articulation" at the Free University of Berlin Graduate Student Workshop in the Philosophy of Emotions held at the Free University of Berlin, Germany (July, 2011)
6. “Practical Identity and Quests”at the International Society for MacIntyrean Enquiry 3rd Annual Conference, held in Dublin, Ireland (March, 2009)
7. “Enlightenment, Intellectual Freedom, and the Critique of Pure Reason" at the 7th Annual Hawaii International Conference on Arts & Humanities held in Hawaii, USA (January, 2009)
8. “Beauty, the Moral Sense, and the Dismantling of Mandeville’s Myth" at the 7th Annual Hawaii International Conference on Arts & Humanities held in Hawaii, USA (January, 2009)